Quick hits of things Lea has done in the past month.
She's opened a child proof bottle. (A feat that I've been encouraging but has yet to be repeated.)
She's accomplished forward motion. Now she can attack from all 360 degrees.
She's still bald. My students have begun asking me if I shave her head. (I need to start telling them that indeed I do shave her head. For religious purposes.)
She just received her first dradle. I see a gambling problem in the future.
She's sitting herself up. Very ninja like though. We have not seen the act. She goes from laying to sitting in a split unseen moment. We think she maybe a mutant, or a superhero. Like the Flash. (Is "the" capitalized in the Flash?)
We are doing interblog promotion with the Castleofvandewalle blog. The paterfamilias (Kelly) of the Vandewalle clan is staying with us for a few weeks. I'm testing out to see if Lea like Kelly better. If so, then I've got a replacement in case I need to disappear for any extended period of time.
We spent Thanksgiving with Grandma and Grandpa Sand, as well as Uncle Greg, Aunt Sue, and cousins Ben, Sam, and Jake. It was good times, except for sleeping (Lea thought she needed Katy to sleep. Weird baby. I thought we should have let her sleep outside.) Unfortunately we forgot our camera battery. Instead we drew stick figure portraits of everyone there and taped it to Lea's forehead. I think this is a good way to make the memory stick. (Kate would like to point out that only half of this paragraph is true. You can decide which half you believe is fictitious)
I turned 30.
She loves playing with remotes and pop cans. She's very fond of smacking things with empty pop cans. Kids are cool.
Here is a link to a video of me trying to teach her to fist bump. Not sure if she quiet got the concept.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fQZsld034I
Fun pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment