Saturday, December 10, 2011

No coherent thoughts

December.

We've gone 3 full months without a single coherent thought. Not to say there weren't times when I had good things to post. Here then gone. I blame school. And Lea. And the Internet.

Here are things that we've (Kate and I) have said in the past three months and or random occurrences that I have remembered. Hopefully this serves as a highlight reel, granted there will be no actual highlights.

Lea don't put the light bulb in your mouth.

Lea don't stand on your Micky DVD.

Lea don't stand on the laptop.

Lea don't climb the cabinets.

Lea we don't destroy things at daycare.

Lea Santa is not the doctor, no need to freak out. (more on that once the picture is uploaded)

"Baby!", Lea. "Do you see a baby?", Dad. "Noooooooooooooo" Lea giving Dad a look like he's an idiot.

Lea-1, Christmas Ornaments-0 (so far)

Lea don't steal the kitty.

Lea don't sit directly in front of the tv.

Lea now sits in a booster rather than I high chair.

Lea thinks she is skilled in the use of both the broom and vacuum. Both have become nap time jobs.

Lea believes the toothbrush is the greatest invention in the history of mankind.

Follow-up, she also believes that toothpaste is the greatest food ever invented.

The plastic pumpkin is not just for Halloween.

Candy takes very little time to become addicted to.

Lea is a very serious panda. (Picture uploaded eventually)

Lea talks. A lot.

Lea thinks all strangers will take her from her greatest love. (Answer: Mom)

Finally, until I remember to post again. Here's another video. Taken today. Was much more loud and annoying in person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gYGSXbB39I

1 comment: