Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to School

Last night our daughter, Lea, was super fun. Remember my last post? No? Just look one post below this one. I'll wait. Done? Okay. Proud papa talking about his daughter figuring out how to wake herself up to eat. Not so cool now. Young Lea decided she was an every 2 hr to 2hr 15 min eater. Good to know she will not let herself go hungry.

In other news, I (Steve) will have to go back to work today. I'm looking forward to getting back to my classroom and seeing the kids. On the other hand, I'm not sure if they'll let me take a nap in the afternoon. I guess I could go hangout in the Pre-K or K room. Those kids get to take naps. I might have to start freebasing caffeine this week. Regardless, I will be fighting the urge to call Kate every hour to check on the little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment