Thursday, February 18, 2010

Movie Review

Lea slept through her first movie today. She enjoyed Law Abiding Citizen. LAC is an action flick staring Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx. Lea enjoyed the preformances by the actors. She felt that Bulter was strong as the tourtured villian. Lea felt that the director did not create enough sympathy for the protaganst (Foxx), therefore she was forced to cheer for the movies anti-hero (Butler). Not to spoil the ending, but Lea was not impressed with the movies wrap up. She expressed views with serval coos, a few grunts, a couple of wiggles, and loads of Z's.

I (Steve) felt it was worth the $1 rental from Redbox. Mom (Kate) could not be reached for comment as she is currently sleeping.

2 comments:

  1. Great review, Lea/Steve. I have added LAC to our Netflix queue so Lea and I have something to talk about when we finally meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do we move on to Fight Club?

    ReplyDelete