Lea was able to enjoy two movies this past weekend. The first of the double header was the fun little campy horromdey, or comedorror, Zombieland. Mom (Kate) and I (Steve or Dad), felt that Lea was mature enough (3 weeks old) to try to sleep through Zombie-themed humor.
To say that Lea was thoroughly entertained the undead would be an understatement. She was so humored by Zombieland that she woke up multiple times to have her diaper changed. The notion of Zombies feasting on the brains of the living led her to request of feeding in the middle of the movie. So in case you're scoring at home on the baby rating scale. Dirty diapers = Good. Politely requesting a feeding = Great. Lea's final rating was Good, Good, Great. Don't judge her, she's only 3 weeks.
Personally, I felt the movie was very funny. No Shaun of the Dead, but really what is?
I'm not sure how Kate felt about the movie. I'm guessing she enjoyed it considering she stayed awake from start to finish.
No comments:
Post a Comment