Don't you love that movie. The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. Fantastic! My only problem was that when you expected to see the Great Pumpkin rise from the pumpkin patch, trust me I was always just as excited as Linus every time I watched that film, it turned out to be Snoopy. I always hoped that just one time, ONE TIME (I feel that caps are warranted), the real Great Pumpkin would rise out of that pumpkin patch. Alas, I feel that the late great Charles Shulz was trying to tell us something there. Not sure what. "Give up on our dreams" "DO stop believin'" I'm sure it was something important. And yes, I did watch too much TV when I was a kid.
Last weekend Kate, Lea and I join our buddies Nate, Bri and Trevin Laughlin (http://nblaughlin.blogspot.com/2010/10/great-start-sort-of-to-october.html) in visiting a pumpkin patch. It was a wonderful place to take photos. I've got lots of good ones here. Enough for another post. The pumpkin patch had all sorts of good stuff for kids, unfortunately our little ones were too little to care about the petting zoo and all the other animals.
Single best thing I saw there was a giant inflatable caterpillar. They type you'd see at a carnival, or fair. One that kids play inside. Here's the kicker, the kids exited the caterpillar by coming out the rear end. Not much funnier than seeing a kid randomly crawl out the backside of a giant caterpillar. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment