Couple of things for tonight gang. First of all the kid is an Internet genius. Lea is a fan of the computer. Kate and I are pretty sure the laptop has become her favorite toy. I've posted past pictures of her smacking the keys to hear the noise. Well apparently Lea has had a purpose pounding on the lapper this entire time. This evening Kate was doing some intensive reading about the affairs of the world on People.com. Lea rolled over to the computer and started pounding away. When Kate returned Lea had cruised the information super highway and landed on ms.com (MS Magazine, not a magazine a movement). She was able to both use Google and click on the fifth website that popped up. Brilliant and a feminist!!! WOOT! We couldn't be prouder. (granted our little ball of political savviness is playing with a cheese stick wrapper while kicking the fire place, hey a girl needs time to unwind)
Second thing. I'm posting some links to videos I've posted on youtube. (The video format my phone uses does not work with blogspot. I'm forced to use youtube.)
Talking:
First link is the best. Talking up a storm with a fantastic serious face at the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBLN3-Zrlrg
Next two are similar with the first--with the exception that my ridiculous voice ends up on the video as well. I sound dumb in real life. That makes me sad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-FkJ92CCGA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry-IVB_Y0z4
Peace out
No comments:
Post a Comment