Thursday, August 12, 2010

Odds ad Ends

Hello again everyone. I just have some odds and ends to pick up this afternoon.

First off Lea, Kate and I would like to congratulate Jess (girl) and Kelly (boy) Vandewalle on the birth of their first child, Sloane Rae Vandewalle. (I was pushing for them to name her Zelda, fell on deaf ears. Can't believe it.) The Sand'ses are very happy for Kelly and Jess and we can't wait to visit the new arrival. (Lea has another BFF, so exciting. At least of us) If you would like to read about the new Vandewalle, or if you would like to read a blog that is infinitely better written and funnier) than this one, or if you just like cute babies, please stop by and check it out at http://castleofvandewalle.blogspot.com/

On to the pictures!


Lea got the chance to go swimming with Mila (child of Amy and Jens, located at http://blessingtonfamily.blogspot.com/ Loads of cross promotion today) Lea was not overly impressed with the pool. She seem to tolerate being there, kinda like bath time. She (Lea) was constantly trying to grab the water, and fail. I sat her down and explained the three stages of matter (solid, liquid, gas, come on people that's elementary! I should not have to explain that to you) After the lesson she continued to try to grab the water. So much for Stanford.
Mila (cute baby on the left) LOVED the water. Slashed everyone. Lea was not so impressed with getting splashed. Granted she couldn't do anything about it.


This was Lea's reaction to finding out that Sloane Vandewalle was born. Or she was trying to grab my cell phone. She's into grabbing things now. Everything. Walking through Target is much more interesting that it used to be.


Lea and I went over to help Nate Laughlin (http://nblaughlin.blogspot.com/) piece together his basement after a flood scare. Lea sent her afternoon making cute noises at her buddy Trevin (cute guy in the blue). She was trying to grab his hair, prolly to steal it considering she's still bald as Fred Mertz. Regardless, it was cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment