Monday, September 20, 2010

Picture her Rollin'

I cannot remember if I've posted about this or not. Granted I can't remember much of what I've said or done since school started. Regardless, Lea is mobile now.



Not walking mobile, or crawling mobile, she's actually rolly polly mobile. She rolls. Everywhere and on everything. Her new game is rolling on her changing pad. Whole lotta fun when her diaper is off. Makes diaper changing time so much more enjoyable. Kate loves it.



She also now rolls in the crib. She's become a sneaky stomach sleeper. Pretty easy to tell when she has a red mark on her face and there's a giant drool spot on her sheet.



Now for some visual evidence. (Notice how I'm trying less on my blogging since school started. No, you didn't notice? I'm ashamed of you. Go back and read my back catalogue and return to this point. I'll wait........humm....... back? Now, see. I'm trying less. Just throwing that out there. Personally, I think the kid is just getting boring. I mean really, it's not me, it's her.)



Picture time!





Lea started in the bottom right hand corner of the picture. If you cannot find her, she's in the upper left and corner. I believe she's playing with diaper boxes. We're attempting to teacher her how to change her own diapers. We've had mixed results.


Ignore my dumb look.


Lea before the roll.

She rolls and she's into grabbing things. This kinda reminds me of the last scene in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. You know, Indy is reaching for the Holy Grail, and James Bond tells him to let it go. You don't know? Really? You apparently are spending too much time reading or getting out of the house. I suggest you starting renting more movies and spending some quality time in front of the T.V.









No comments:

Post a Comment