Monday, September 6, 2010

2 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

So it's been a few weeks since I've posted last. No excuses for laziness, but work started again (kids, they always show up in the fall. not sure how they keep finding school.) Anyways, here I am awake at 2 am wide awake, granted that's not too much of a surprise, watching the Warriors. (I love netflix. The Warriors just took out the Baseball Furies).

Lea is doing fantastic. She has entered a great stage of development. Lots of smiles and giggles and a whole lot less crabbing. I swear that I can't remember the old crabbing kid from months one and two. Really, I'm pretty sure I repressed those memories. That, and I've found that I've become a cliche. I smile like a moron when I see other little ones and the only topic I seem to talk about with other people is my child. What happen to me? I used to have movies, Nebraska, nerdness, and video games (not an extensive list to talk about I know, but really I live in the Midwest, not a lot to do here) to talk about--now just the kid. At least I'm a self actualized cliche.

Speaking of the little one, she has become a very adept roller. She figured out this week that she can use her rolling skills to get to places. Typically this means that she rolls across the room to the coach or love seat, gets stuck, screams, we move her to the middle of the room and the process starts all over again. This also means that she's rolling in her crib now, which is as awesome as it sounds.

As for the crib she has invented a new sport when waking up. It's called "Let's see how hard I can kick the wall and or the bars of the crib." Also fantastic.

I would post some new pictures but the lights are off and I'm not sure where the camera is. Not up for making a lot of noise at the moment--others frown on being awake this time of day.

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment