Monday, September 6, 2010

Visiting the Van de Walles

A few weeks ago Lea, Kate and I visited Castle Van de Walle (http://castleofvandewalle.blogspot.com/) in the glorious land of Cherokee, IA. The visit was fantastic! Lea got to see her future BFF sleep as she attempted to scream (happy screams, dog calling type screams) Sloane awake.

It was happy fun times had by all. I wish I could add more about the visit, but my memory is awful this time of year. School started and I only seem to remember what I did the previous day. Regardless, we had loads of fun with Kelly, Jess and Sloane. Although, now that we both have kid-lets out bed times have bumped up a wee bit. So much for being up past 8:30. Getting old is as awesome as having kids.


Lea and Sloane. Notice Lea's increasing jealousy of any other baby that has hair.

Lea trying to figure out how to steal Sloane's hair without waking her up.

This looks like the same picture three times, but really they are three different pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment