Monday, April 30, 2012

Birdhouse

Catch up items from the last couple of days.  I will cheat and post twice to make up for missing yesterday.  Last post will be all the pictures from Easter.

Yesterday Lea got to hangout with Grandma and Grandpa Evans, Uncle Chris and Aunt Joy, Uncle Luke, and Aunt Rachel.  She decided to entertain everyone by being herself.  Basically imagine a tornado laying cuteness in its path rather than destruction--that was yesterday.  Good times and a great nap afterwards.

Of course we forgot to take pictures.  Mom and Dad are good like that.

Grandma and Grandpa brought her a Babur (the elephant for those who don't follow classic children's literature or cartoons).  She doesn't quite get his name, she calls him DUMBO!  Once again, such a child.

There's more, but I'm unable to remember much today.  Cross the 30 year mark and my short term memory is getting worse.  I blame the internet.



Here's a link to Lea's audition for NFL Live on ESPN. By the way. this is also my new favorite game.
http://youtu.be/B8-79VclXg0


Sunday night lea demanded that we build a birdhouse.  I have no idea why she knows what a birdhouse is, or why she thinks I have the carpentry skills, or any skills in the area of ornithological sciences.  Regardless she wanted a birdhouse.  So first she wanted to use dominoes--which if you've ever tried to build anything out of slick dominoes it doesn't work.  Dominoes are not exactly a quality building material, I do not suggest them.  We moved to big blocks.  Worked better.  This morning we started building a tower. See above.


Lea is an American, so bigger is better.


See.

No comments:

Post a Comment