Couple things from today since I owe another post to hit my self proclaimed quota.
We're watching Backyardigans (Underrated show in my opinion. Not a lot of buzz like Dora or Mickey Mouse Club House. It's cute and most importantly not that annoying. I've learned to live my life, that is my life with a two year old, but steering her towards non-annoying television. So far its worked.) and Lea starts pointing and saying something like Saturday, only not. If you have little ones you'd understand the language of a toddler. Anyway, we decipher Saturn because the planet flashed on the screen. Having access to the information superhighway I pull up a picture of Saturn and show it to the munchkin. "Saturn! Saturn!"
Now Kate and I learned that whenever she does something impressive it's usually followed up by something that reminds us she's only two. Soon after correctly identifying Saturn, she ran head first into the back of the coach and fell flat on her back. That's my kid.
Lea made me do 30 jump ropes. The catch was that I had to do them with an Iphone charger. High degree of difficultly I might add. Apparently she feels I need to get into shape.
She also connected her Aunt Joy with pretty. "Joy. Prutty. Joy. Prutty."
She also discovered that the Iphone has a forward facing camera. You will see the results below.
Lea taking a picture of Kate (on a paper camera) while Kate takes a picture of Lea.
Below are pictures of Lea happily watching herself on the Iphone.
No comments:
Post a Comment